The WellSpring Giving Tree is WellSpring Oncology’s charitable fund that assists cancer patients in financial need.
Friends, family and staff all pool together to host exciting fundraising events, organize raffles, gather donations and make a plea to our community to get involved.
Please consider making a contribution to the Giving Tree.
- This meaningful gift will bring comfort to cancer patients who need assistance and hopefully make their lives a bit less stressful.
- This may also be an opportunity for honoring someone you know who has been touched by cancer.
- Even the smallest amount will help those who find themselves in a time of need.
- Donations will not be used for medical expenses incurred in our facility.
- This is not a tax deductible contribution.
- We promise to allocate 100% of your gifts to help these patients and their families.
- We promise the highest level of integrity as stewards of your generosity to the patient assistance program.
How YOU can get involved
Are you interested in becoming a volunteer or attending our next big event?! Call or email us, we would love to speak with you about getting involved!
Giving Tree Events
Our Giving Tree taskforce plans and coordinates community events nearly every month! You always have a chance to get involved by attending the events or participating with a contribution from your office, your own business, or gathering your family or your circle of friends together to help.
Catch for a Cure
Every September – Prostate Cancer Awareness month, the WellSpring Giving Tree partners with the Prostate Cancer Foundation to hold a softball game event at Woodlawn Field in St. Petersburg, raising funds and awareness for prostate cancer. This is the softball game of the year! Because there are so few awareness events for men’s cancer issues – our game really stands out! With fire trucks, blood mobiles, food, health booths, face painting, music and more – this event truly wraps-up summer on a high note!
Watch the TV Interview about Catch for a Cure on WTSP's Studio 10.
Local businesses can sign-up for sponsorship (whether it be in-kind sponsorship of services/products or monetary sponsorship for advertising exchange), or make a raffle prize donation for exposure or even a monetary contribution.
Local celebrities, sports figures and community leaders are invited to play on teams for charity! Prostate cancer patients – their family, friends and supporters join-in as well! You can get involved too!
Our goal is to hit a homerun every year and raise much needed funds – while educating our husbands, fathers and brothers on the risks and treatment options for prostate cancer.
Bowling Bash Benefit
Give a Little, Laugh a Lot Comedy Showcase
Become our friend on Facebook to see more pictures! Also follow us on Twitter so you too can have a heads-up on the Giving Tree happenings!